cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sweetplt

66 Days Smoke Free

Hi Everyone at EX's,

I follow a Quit Guide app on my phone, so when I am away from the Ex site if needed I can track my moods, triggers and type in a journal...My commitment to quit this time and stay quit is motivated by health, and tired of smoking etc., However, I found the difference with this quit then other's past, I am in a peaceful place in my life.  It finally happened folks at 54 years old...I do not want to be involved with drama and I like "me" and what I do and don't do...no longer all the guilt, etc., Quitting this time as been me learning "who I am" and "living for today" and "letting go, and letting God".  The smokey fog has finally lifted.  Anyways, back to my Quit Guide, I wanted to mark my quit status because it amazes me daily...But I wanted to Thank all of you for helping me in my Quit.  

Have a beautiful day Smoke free ~ Colleen

66 days Quit, 858 Cigarettes not smoked saved $205.69, Saved my life 8580 minutes...Whoo Hoo...I am so proud...!

20 Replies
YoungAtHeart

You SHOULD be proud!  How does it feel to be a role model for the newly quit?  How cool is THAT?!!!

Keep going!

Nancy

sweetplt

Hi Nancy ...not sure I am a role model...but I have to say, I have been a smoker and a non smoker, it is so much better being this side of the fence. (non smoker) 

Thank you ... for your kindness...~ Colleen

YoungAtHeart

I beg to differ!  When you first joined, didn't you WANT to be one of those folks with 30 or 66 or 100 days quit?!  Did you wonder how they did it?  You have just showed them how by example!

Really!

Barbscloud

Big congratulations on a huge 66 days smoke free.  You have been so positive from the beginning.   I agree with Nancy.  From day one, you've been here to inspire others with their quits.  

Image result for route 66 pic

Barb

AnnetteMM

I love the symmetry of the number lol!  

elvan

I am so proud of you...you absolutely ARE a role model for newbies...you have been since you first came here...you comment and you are active on the site and you are a great asset to the site.  You offer positive advice to people and you support everyone, it makes me smile when I read your comments because they sound like they are coming from an elder instead of a future elder.

Ellen

sweetplt

Thanks Ellen...I love helping people...and It helps me keep the quit...I learned from you and Barb...I will be an elder someday...~ Colleen

elvan

I have NO DOUBT whatsoever!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15