cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Happy Groundhog Day

I hope he’s right and it will be an early spring. I hope we have a real spring not like last year. I love spring. I get so happy and giddy in the spring. It’s new birth. Its goodbye freezing cold. It’s take long walks. Get out of the house. It’s a new beginning each and every spring! As you can tell I’m excited just at the very thought of it. I don’t even mind the time change. More sunlight That’s great. Enjoy the weekend and the hope for spring

8 Replies
sweetplt

Yes early Spring would be great.  I felt like last year we didn’t even have a Spring.  Have a great weekend too !

anaussiemom

I love early spring and the Fall is the bestest for me. 

Happy Weekend

Strudel

Happy Groundhog’s Day to you! 

elvan

Fall  used to be my favorite season but now it's spring and the rebirth of the earth...the flowers popping out that we forgot we planted, the ones that we DIDN'T plant but the birds did...my friend calls them volunteers, I LOVE that expression.  One year she had a mammoth sunflower that grew up behind her barn and came up to the roof...how incredible is that?  I suspect spring will come when it's ready, whether we are or not.

Ellen

Barb102

this is great Ellen. I always wonder where a flower I didn’t plant came from. Volunteers. I love. I hope Mike is doing well. I hope you are too

elvan

Barb102‌ Cardiac cath is tomorrow, he is definitely nervous, having recurrent chest pain that resolves with nitro...we have to leave home at 6:00AM to get there on time.  Our son is riding with us, I am planning to drive at least THERE...might have him drive home.  Thanks...yeah I love the volunteers too, I think it is a great description.

Barb102

You know you and Mike and your son are in my prayers. If you need someone to talk too pls use my gmail email. I’ll.always be here for you. I’m Up nights too

elvan

Thanks Barb102‌ I am really hoping to get SOME sleep before my alarm goes off...I hate getting up but I hate being late even more.