cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cpsono

Hello everyone!

Just popping by to say “Hi.” I don’t get here much anymore but I plan on logging in more. Lots of names I don’t recognize. So I’m sitting here with 1,346 smoke free days behind me and I’m marveling at how smoking RARELY pops into my mindset these days. I certainly never thought this was possible or would ever be possible for me but I’m living proof that it can be done. So with that being said, I would just like to encourage the newcomers to stick with it no matter what. This wonderful website was my go-to at the beginning of my quit and I doubt that I would have been successful at quitting without it. So I’m here to say “thanks” and I’ll be here again soon to visit! Gratefully, CP❤️

14 Replies
MarilynH

It's wonderful to see you but even more wonderful to congratulate you on your 1,346 splendiferous DOF and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO, I really hope you will pop in more often   YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON.....

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you, and better STILL to hear you are smoke free and loving life!

We always leave a light on so our community members can find their way back.

I know your presence will encourage others who are newly quit.  Thanks for stopping by!

Nancy

cpsono

P.S. I miss the freedom train. That’s was what got me here every morning to start my day!

YoungAtHeart

We all miss it, too.  With the new site, it took a bit of extra work to get it going (it was like 10 steps and copyright infringement became a thing for pictures to use).  We couldn't get enough volunteers to run it.  We do still have the Daily Pledge https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/19927-the-daily-pledge-february-2019 which isn't as labor intensive.

sweetplt

I am new here and I like to see someone who has so many days quit.  Congratulations, enjoy the weekend.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.  ~ Colleen aka sweetp (60 DOF)

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey, Quit BuddyWonderful hearing from you.  You have a big milestone coming.

maryfreecig

Congratulations on all your smobriety! Thanks for the update and good to hear from you,

Barbara145

Hello.  Good to see you.  Congrats on 1346 days.

Jennifer-Quit

So good to hear from you!  Congrats on 1,346 days - hope you drop by more often.  It is always good to hear successful stories such as yours!