cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

Sepsis blood infection cause....

MY non smoker living life on lifes terms- i drove MY ADULT daughter to ER on monday - jan 28- 2019- dealing with HER cirrohsis of the liver since 2016- this ADVENTURE - sepsis is infection of her blood ROOT CAUSE CIRROHSIS- her life was saved from cardiac arrest on monday- temp 104 now temp 98. 2 - MANY TESTS schedule- hasnt EATEN since sunday night- TODAY - jan 30- 2019- TONS of antibotics for the infected blood caused by CIRROHSIS OF HER LIVER- next her RED blood too low 6.6 - normal is 8- NEXT 3 HOURS blood transfusion- WE will be here for the next 5 days- NO WORRIES - this place is FILLED with TONS of hurting people- WE ARE NOT ALONE- 8 YEARS of living life on lifes terms for ME is only by Gods grace - jan 17 2018 - Gods grace woke her up from a 8 day COMA- INTERNAL BLEEDING FROM CIRROHSIS OF THE LIVER- Now a YEAR LATER- thats LIFE and i am so grateful to Gods tender mercies on ME and MY family to deal with REALITY AND FACTS AND MYSELF RESPONSIBILITY to let GODS LOVE LEAD in MY Lord Jesus name amen please take what YOU like and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim- thank you! 

21 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Diane Joy.  So sorry that your daughter is so sick.  I am a Mama, I know how difficult that is for you.  So glad you have Jesus in your heart.  "Just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so do his tender mercies."  Thinking of you and your daughter with love and prayers.   Barbara

indingrl

Thank you Barbara.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Sending a tender, loving hug your way, and continued prayers for your daughter,  you and your family.

Nancy

indingrl

Thank you Nancy.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Sending up good thoughts and prayers for your daughter and lots of caring hugs from me to you dear Diane Joy. 

bd3f8b7cb068eea76ff3956cf845a235.jpg

indingrl

Thank you Marilyn.

0 Kudos
elvan

indingrl‌ I am so sorry that you are going through this and so sorry for your daughter.  I love the fact that you take time to think of others...

- this place is FILLED with TONS of hurting people- WE ARE NOT ALONE- 

You are so kind and giving, Diane Joy, there are not many people who would take into consideration the suffering of others as they watch their own child suffering.  You are a blessing.  

Saying prayers for you and your family and all of those other hurting people.  

Love,

Ellen

indingrl

Thank you Ellen.

Barbscloud

Keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts.

Barb