Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

1/30/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgement-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Angie-Lah 8.5 years!

msterling999 6 years!

escoins and wendyb 2.5 years!

punk0410‌ 900 days!

Bck and pamboyd2u 800 days!

belverlynd, JMcK3, Madmax77, mareh, ruralgrl and sherri5440 2 years!

Aptaidene, becca745, bwithers17, copelow123, dar8360, desertrose7, fhare81, Hossain, islandgrl1951, ISPEAKINALLCAPS, lisalhh, lynnwilliams, marianogarcias, maymay2, moe-raees, rjwinner, Sjgolden and Terri103 700 days! Stop in! it's been awhile since we've seen you!

ButterflyKeller and dave2go 600 days!

Jarrette, Jihad.Sh, JudyJudyJudy, Krysie21 and quitnow56 1.5 years!

Dcarmon, Francis58, harris1023 and Sandy-9-17-17 500 days! Half way to your comma!

AmandaJ23, Amy436 and Darlas 400 days!

freenhappy03, InfantryBull and wdamms 1 Year!

Katnraven, malixgilbert and strokeinthefam 200 days!

ATKO, Del24, dianalilly5, RachelN, stAn3 and themrsbeardsley 6 months!

hobgoodjosh and jwebber6 150 days!

carolercac, Rmsonier and tyatsco 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Berton, Jeanmarc19561 ljheckert, Reshe, shelliehall and Woxenkay today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

chuck-2-20-2011‌ 2900 days, Mrs.Rum‌ 2100 days, tata2‌ 1400 days! Miles of smiles!

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

Thanks Mark! Loving every minute of being free!

JMcK3

Thank you SO much, Mark!! I am very proud and happy to achieve this 2 year milestone:)

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sandy-9-17-17‌ Great achievement!

JMcK3‌ Thank you for checking in! I love it when people check in even if they don't visit the site daily. I recognize that some people move on but an update now and again means so very much!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
JACKIE1-25-15

To all Celebrating Milestones today

Berton, Jeanmarc19561 ljheckert, Reshe, shelliehall and Woxenkay 

Oldtimers Chuck_Quit_2-20-2011 2900 days, Mrs.Rum 2100 days, 

Special Shout to our friends 

stAn3 who is still smoke free @ 6 months

and

500 days Sandy-9-17-17

God Bless you, enjoy your day.  You have earned it. 

sweetplt

Congratulations Quitters...where Quitting is Winning !

Mrs.Rum

2100 days.  Wow.  I STILL remember day 1.  Never, ever want to do that again. 

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your fantasic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular awesome precious quits, YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON.....I absolutely love celebrating milestones because life really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand.....

elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you...special shout outs to chuck-2-20-2011 for 2900 days and Mrs.Rum for 2100 days, 

stAn3 for SIX MONTHS!!! and Sandy-9-17-17 for 500 days...WOW. ALSO to Angie-Lah for 8 1/2 years,  SO MUCH TO CELEBRATE.

Ellen