cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

reyanson18

I got told you can receive gift cards n money for quitting smoking is that true. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scha

Hi reyanson18‌, We do occasionally run research studies through BecomeAnEX for which you may receive giftcards for completing surveys. It is not a payment for quitting smoking or using the site, but an incentive to take the surveys. We encourage you to use the site as you normally would have (and we hope of course that you will find it helpful in quitting!).

If you fit certain criteria at the time of registration, you may be invited to participate in the study and more information would've been given to you at that time. Study invitations happen at registration and it is not something you can sign up for at a later time.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and I can look into your record to see if you are already enrolled in the study. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reyanson18

There are times that we do studies and you may be eligible for compensation for completing surveys. People are picked at random if they fit certain criteria.

scha‌ will look into this.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
scha

Hi reyanson18‌, We do occasionally run research studies through BecomeAnEX for which you may receive giftcards for completing surveys. It is not a payment for quitting smoking or using the site, but an incentive to take the surveys. We encourage you to use the site as you normally would have (and we hope of course that you will find it helpful in quitting!).

If you fit certain criteria at the time of registration, you may be invited to participate in the study and more information would've been given to you at that time. Study invitations happen at registration and it is not something you can sign up for at a later time.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and I can look into your record to see if you are already enrolled in the study. Thanks!

0 Kudos