cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Pops Daily

I miss the daily rhymes from Pop. Is he ok?

16 Replies
Sootie

Pops‌  CALLING POPS!!!! I think they are re-opening the government (although NEVER any guarantees with this Administration!). Hope you are well buddy----we miss you!!!!!

MarilynH

We really do miss you Ken, sending good vibes your way.....

elvan

Pops‌ You are going back to work...at least I HOPE you are!  We miss you.

Hugs,

Ellen

Mandolinrain

Hope your ok Pops, perhaps he is on that Bike somewhere warm ?????

elvan

He has the "boys" to take care of and, hopefully, to keep him company.  

Lauralives

Sending hugs to Pops!!

Pops

Hey thanks to all of you...times have been somewhat disturbing to say the least.  I simply kept telling myself, as well as my co0workers...."this too shall pass".  Well I received several text and emails welcoming me back to the fold.  NIST opens back up to the workforce @ 6:00am Monday...woo hoo!  As far as passing, well a kidney stone will pass too....but it is still painful going through it...this has been one trying experience for me for sure.  But what the heck, smoking wasn't going to help solve anything whatsoever.  What an unorthodoxed way to travel through NML. 

xoxoxo Pops w/127 DOF!

These guys are not going to like me being gone all day long, I can assure you of that....

Barb102

Oh Pops sorry for what you are going through. Never doubted for a minute that you didn’t keep your quit. Was just concerned about you. Love those boys. Glad to see you and them back

elvan

Pops‌ Yeah, that's just not a great way to travel through NML but look at how strong you AND the boys are.  They look amazing, they are SO CUTE.  I do believe you are right and they are NOT going to like you being gone all day.

Hugs my friend,

Ellen