cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!  Here comes the weekend again!!!!!!  I hope it’s a good one!!!!!!!  The Apple IPhone class was very helpful.  I learned some things I didn’t know about the IPhone.  

It’s so nice to be off the nicotine!!!!!!  Nicotine is a horrible drug!!!!!!!  Many people are slaves to drug addiction!!!!!!  For years I suffered!!!!!!!  Then EX gave me hope!!!!!   Slowly I began to get time in!!!!!!!  Recovery gets better and better.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

9 Replies
mit98jus

Hi Mike

Im in Seattle so it’s still Thursday night here. Anyway no comments all day? Jan ndnof lonely. My quit day is this Saturday.

Deena-A-Yenni

Hey mit98jus!!!  Congratulations on your quit!!  If you are new here there's much reading you should do to prepare yourself for your journey of Freedom from cigarettes.  I hope you are computer savvy to move around here and find the pages because I'm not and can't guide you BUT ' jonescarp aka dale' can..  

You're going to love being free from nicotene.  We are.  Welcome!!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Happy Friday, Mike!!  If this site ever recognized member contributions, you would win Most Enthusiastic quit   It's always a pleasure to read your posts!! Namaste.

sweetplt

Happy Friday Mike...have a beautiful weekend.  Colleen

Good Morning Mike

elvan

Happy Friday, Mike.  Namaste,

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

Hello Mike and good day to you!  Freedom!!!!  Freeeeeeeeee!!!!  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
Giulia

Happy Friday, Mike!

mit98jus   Glad you've joined us.  If you're comfortable with it, put up a blog and tell us a little about yourself.  (Pencil icon upper right, then on Blog.  Give it a title, write the body of it and click on publish.  Piece of cake.  Holler if we can help.  Have you made a good strong plan?