cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day to Mark!

Yesterday was Community Manager Appreciation Day, and I missed it  -- BUT! I am determined to make amends.

Because Mark is truly a gem. A diamond in the rough. A sunshine ray on a cloudy day. 

He cares so much! He works so hard! He truly, genuinely believes in each and every person in this community. 

I'm grateful for his presence here, and I hope you are, too!

Megan, Product Lead for EX
14 Replies

Agreed! Ditto! Thanks Mark!

Jennifer-Quit

Thanks Mark for all you do!

Sootie

Thanks Mark!!!! We do appreciate EVERYTHING you do for EX and for us!!!!!!

Community Manager??? That's really a day??? Well---God Bless America!

Strudel

Thanks to Mark - and to you - for everything you do here! 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you Mark for everything you do and thank you too Megan.....

0 Kudos
elvan

Thank BOTH of you Megan and Mark, clearly this is a big undertaking and we DO appreciate you.

Ellen

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Thank you Mark for all you do for us on this site. From the moment I came to this site I found you to be welcoming, informative, and friendly.  Your kindness is greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Very Grateful for Mark and all he does to run this site and keep things going....and you too Megan... I specially like that he keeps us in the loop for all the anniversary....I miss our ole Freedom Train.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I go away for a couple hours with friends and come back to warm greetings!  Wow. That was such a good surprise!

Thank you exproductmgr‌, kristen-9.7.15‌, Jennifer-Quit‌, Sootie‌, Strudel‌, MarilynH‌, elvan‌, sweetplt‌ and Mandolinrain‌ for your kind words I watch so many people grow themselves and also have a great opportunity to grow and learn myself through all that is shared here.  Thank you for the time you dedicate to your own growth and that which you invest freely in others.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team