cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pawr

Morning Coffee

I am blessed to be at a point in life that allows me some quiet time with my coffee in the morning before I head out . I have two months smoke free in a couple days and am now enjoying the flavor and smell of my coffee! I still think about coffee and cigarettes but am in a pretty good place actually. I stay inside,  it's wickedly cold out and my old smoking spot in the garage holds less appeal every day. 

Tags (1)
9 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

I actually enjoy the smell and taste of my morning coffee more as an EX smoker!  Congrats on almost 2 months!

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on staying free.  There are so many things we learn are better without a stinking cigarette.  I truly found out I was messing up the taste of the coffee with a cigarette.  Love my coffee still.  Keep on keepin on. 

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because life just keeps getting better and easier and easier with time under your belt.....

Barbscloud

Congratulations on your continued success.  I never gave up my coffee, just drank it in a different place.  Inside!

YoungAtHeart

Makes me happy to hear you sounding so good.

You aren't finished this journey quite yet  - but ALMOST!

Congratulations!

Nancy

elvan

You sound WONDERFUL!  Congratulations on two months and clearly continuing growth.  I never liked coffee...still don't like it, I drink it for one purpose only, to wake up and I am MUCH more sensitive to caffeine now that I don't smoke.  I used to drink a POT in the morning, now, I drink a cup...it's a mug so it's no teacup but I used to drink SEVERAL of them.

Ellen

0 Kudos
TW517

Don't even think about taking away my coffee.

Image may contain: sky, text, outdoor and water

Giulia

Two months is so SWELL!!!!!   You are DOIN' THIS THANG!

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Congratulations!  You sound at peace with your decision to quit. Amen to that!

0 Kudos