cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  We are on the downside of the week now.  This morning I am taking a class on the IPhone.  It’s at the Apple store.

Isn’t it great we have quit smoking?  EX really helped us out!!!!!!!   I just couldn’t do it myself.  Then I came here and did the suggested readings.  The readings helped me see cigarettes for what they are!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!! Stay with it!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Happy Thursday to you Mike.  Good luck with the iPhone class.  I think anyone that purchases one needs to know how to use it.  Have a great day.  Education is the key to a successful quit. 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Thursday  Mike.  I need to take the class and learn how to use my eye phone.  Good luck, let us know if you learned a lot and recommend the class.  Colleen aka sweetp

0 Kudos
Barbara145

You are always doing something.  The Bible says, "See, I do a new thing."  Great advice for anyone but wonderful for retirees.  Today is yoga for me.  Walked my dog in the rain this morning.  It is 65 degrees in Virginia this am.  Have a blessed day Mike.  Namaste'

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike. Barbara145‌, it's in the 40's here, just two hours to the west of you but still in VA.

Wow, I should take a class on the iPhone but there are no Apple places near me.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos