Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

1/22/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated!

BobbiBillard 10.5 years!

johio and kjvenegas 2000 days!

laura-12-14-14‌ 1500 days!

dramos0918‌ 900 days!

kym4 2 years!

mandi3680 700 days! 

Donna7935, fruitloops, itzamandayo, katenalbert, KathieSi, OBLENESS74, PCAT, stillsassy1_lv, Twohearts67 600 days! Stop in! it's been awhile since we've seen you!

ButterflyMF 1.5 Years!

MemeSimpson67/ memesimpson 400 days!

Bmitola, cat52 and surfandstrings 1 Year!

Mamacleveland 200 Days!

juliuscando, sim88999 and Squeela112 6 months!

Dorn and Gnoble 150 days!

marydickens and Redrobyn59 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Cavebaby1966, Janetsimpson, Sharilawson71, sweetplt and vroesner 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Britt01, Chatt, Cubs44rizzo and Powerman4516 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Denise28‌ 3600 days, dakota_posse‌ 2900 days, jooch‌ 2200 days, kristine5-27-14‌ 1700 days It's no surprise you're doing great!

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations to a great group of Quitters 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to sweetplt‌  Wow, 50 days already!

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you with a special shout out to johio‌ on 2,000 days...miss you. Congratulations to sweetplt‌ on 50 days...LOOK AT YOU GO!  

I am happy for all of you who remain quit and hope you know that we are celebrating you today.

Ellen

sweetplt

Thanks a bunch Ellen, feels good today...even hubby texted me today “fantastic” he is so happy ... me too ... 

Sandi4

Congratulations to all celebrating milestones today.

Special shout out to sweetplt‌.  Great job hitting 50 Days of Freedom!  We are so proud of you!!!!

cat52

Thanks for the recognition Mark! January 22nd was both my birthday and my 1yr anniversary of quitting smoking.  It was the best present I could have ever given myself! Thanks to everyone here for helping me through the rough patches. Even though I did not post a lot, just reading other's posts helped me to feel not alone and gave me motivation to stick with it. THANKS EX COMMUNITY!!!!

elvan

cat52‌  Happy Birthday and welcome to the 6% Club, we have a NEW ELDER and that's you.

Ellen