cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!  It’s still the beginning of the week!!!!!  You can still change it for the good!!!!!  The temperature is only 12 degrees!!!!!  

One day at a time!!!!!!  Not yesterday or tomorrow, just today to deal with!!!!!  Smoking was nothing but an illusion!!!!!!  There was no reward at all!!!!!!!  Just sickness and death!!!!!  I sure am glad to be rid of them!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Just sickness and death, that's for sure Mike. I've missed your blog a couple mornings now sadly.  Haven't been able to get on until late and sure can't maneuver on here to find the day's blog.  Rats. BUT.  I know you HAD blogged and that's good enuf for me.  Namaste.

SINAO

sweetplt

Good Morming Mike, 

I leave Florida on Thursday to go back to Pa Thursday...not looking forward to the cold, but need to visit my dad who is sick.  Like everything good with quitting smoking, I won’t be standing in the cold smoking.  It is a relief ... 

have a good day and stay warm Colleen aka sweetp

Barbara145

Morning Mike.  Stay warm.

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike.  Staying warm is a bit of a challenge these days but it will get warmer and then it will get colder again, nothing we can do to control that but we CAN control our quits.

Namaste,

Ellen