cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Couldn’t Have Done it Without You

One year thank you God. I have to thank all of my Elder friends for of of their advice, support and love. This has been quite a journey. Please read my blogs is you are new. It didn’t come easy. Anything worth having never does. I’m jus a baby Elder now so please stay close my friends. I do not take a quit for granted no matter how long it’s been. It’s always to be respected and protected. 

To thank all all by name would leave someone out and there are too many of you to thank. 

I want want to write a my one year quit blog. I want to stay quit. I want to help newbies get to this day too. I will always be there for you

special thanks to Missy. My husband gave me your wonderful precious gift that you made for me. It will treasure it and you always. I hope I have attached the picture correctly.  

I am so excited!!  I did it this time. I quit. I don’t do that anymore. NOPE no matter what

I love and thank you all. God bless you!

Barb. 365 !!!!

6B5AD1F4-75EF-465F-AF65-3F01176F94B7.jpeg

Thank you Missy

10 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Let' s get this PARTY started Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

anaussiemom

975085p2x5znlol3.gif75aa40626dcdc2109b73f35f7d04730a.gifWonderful-Shining-Green-Stars-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

SimplySheri

What an insightful post...just what I would expect from an elder  Omgosh, you should be so proud!!! What a lovely quit you've got!! I know you treasure it and will take great care of it.  Congratulations!!! (I would post a pretty picture for you but I'm on my phone and don't know how to do that!)

elvan

Barb,

I am so proud of you and so happy for you, I know that you have struggled but just look at you now.  Your QUIT medallion and key ring are beautiful and it is such a wonderful thing to pull out my keys and have someone ask what that is...I LOVE talking about how I quit smoking with the help of EX.  I love talking about the amazing people I have met here and how they got me through...from the elders to the newbies and everyone in between.  I am SO GLAD you are here Barb and I am so glad you are celebrating your FIRST year!  What a wonderful addition you are to the site.  CONGRATULATIONS!

Love,

Ellen

Sandi4

Barb... It’s late but I wouldn’t let this day end without saying CONGRATULATIONS on joining the 6% club and earring the title of ELDER! 

You did it and I’m  so very proud of you. Sending you a huge hug. Hoping you’re feeling better soon so you can truly celebrate this wonderful accomplishment!

Sandi

Mandolinrain

yw. xoxoxo, so proud of you

DavesTime

Barb, I'm sorry I missed your one year celebration.  Way to go!!!  You are an inspiration to many of us who are earlier in our journey to freedom. Thanks for your words of encouragement to me over the past few months.  Hope you did something special to celebrate.

sweetplt

Congratulations Barb on 1 Year Quit...I hope you do something nice for You.  Thank you for giving back to so many on this site...I have greatly appreciate your help and writings in the short time I have been here.  You are giving back, a wonderful gift that keeps on giving. Colleen aka sweetp

Jerica_82

Congrats, Barb!!   Fantastic!