crazymama_Lori

Magstoyou

GyorgyiM

gregp136

chuck-2-20-2011

Hope you are all well.  Stop by sometime to say hello  

27 Replies
elvan

WOW, you are SO right, Missy...calling all MIA's, where ARE you?  You ARE missed!  Thanks for this, Missy.  I actually was thinking about Chuck earlier, I thought I saw a comment by freeneasy‌ not long ago...really wondering about the rest.

DonnaMarie

I'm here. Me and my quit smoking rock are doing great. I've thought about coming back here so much, but was a tad embarrassed by starting to flirt with smoking again. I believe I'm done this time. Whew. 

YoungAtHeart

Let us know if we can help - and remember to blog "HELP" before you take even a puff --- then give us time to talk you out of it!

Nancy

Mandolinrain

Hi Donna, wow its GREAT to see you! Stick around, we miss you!!!!!

YoungAtHeart

freeneasy  is here off and on, as is chuck-2-20-2011.  I have also seen gregp136, joyeuxencore, Sandy-9-17-17 and crazymama_Lori around in the last month....mostly liking a post or commenting.

Sometimes life gets in the way of participating fully - but I am sure they are:ALL smober - right?

I'm still smober and lovin' it !!! Thanks for the mention, Missy

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 4:21 PM Youngatheart.7.4.12 <

Mandolinrain

So great to see you Lori, stop by Ex when you can. Glad your quit is still going strong, well done!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I think everyone has been around except for Lisaml‌.  Sent a PM, no response.  Hoping all is well with her. 

indingrl

I believe thay are enjoying their lives and shinning as non smokers - there is life to live and its OK- you be ok Missey and NEW life is good- amen