cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tinalbowser

I’m not smoking today

I’ve pledged. I have rid my house of ashtrays and lighters. All cigarettes gone. Today is day one. 

12 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations. It is time to go to work.  Quitting smoking is not easy.  Good Job on taking the pledge.  Come here if you are having a problem.  Now replace those things with possibly a bottle of water, gum, mints, and things to keep your hands busy. (coloring book, puzzles)  May sound crazy but you can always stick your head in the freezer.  I only had to do that one time.   suck/bite on a lemon.( I preferred lemon water through a straw)  lol  have a great smoke-free day. 

beazel

Good for you! 

You don't need that stuff, you don't smoke anymore!

Barbscloud

You've got it this time.  

YoungAtHeart

You've made the decision not to smoke another cigarette no matter what.  Now - just honor that decision.  Promise yourself that you will come here and blog "HELP" before you give in and smoke.

You CAN do this!

Nancy

maryfreecig

Fantastic!

elvan

We are here and we all really want you to succeed...you CAN DO THIS, one day at a time.  Remember NOPE, Not One Puff Ever and OldBones-Larry‌'s great phrase, "One step, and then  another, will get you to where you want to be."  As well as JonesCarpeDiem‌'s "I don't do that any more."  Keep saying those...it will get through and we will do our best to help you.

Ellen

anaussiemom

Tinalbowser  Fantastic!!

Lauralives

Awesome Tinalbowser!!!  Hang in there!! NOPE!!!  Laura 15 DOF

anaussiemom

Tinalbowser  How is it going thus far today? 

smiley_face.jpg

0 Kudos