cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Arwen

Confused

How do I use this site?  Navigating it is confusing when posting...is there one general thread? On the bottom of this it says to "Publish in a Place".  I just want to publish to all and get all possible feedback.  What place???? Thanks much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Giulia

No there is not one general thread.  However you can click on "browse locations" and then scroll down to select "Conversations", or even easier, just start to type conversations in the browse box (as below) and conversations will pop up at the head of the list.  "Conversations" is simply a general space that more people will be able to see.

If you select to post it as a blog instead (from the pencil icon upper right), it will default to your own personal space or container.  You could choose to put it in a specific place, however, if you wanted to.

Blogs tend to be the most readily seen from the HOME page because they're immediately on the left side where the eye naturally travels.  You might find that route easier.

Hope this helps.  If you need more assistance, hover over my avatar and click on "Message" and leave me a shout.  Cheers!

Strudel

I usually go to the “pencil” at top right and select “Blog Post” and then write a blog and publish it. To find content - go to “home”, “Latest Updates”, “Go”, “All Content”, “Sort by newest first” and there will be a list....Hope that helps! 

Welcome to the site and congrats on your quit!