cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tinalbowser

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

I’m getting ready but honestly I'm very anxious. I know we can do this but I’m scared of the unknown. Just like many of y’all where on your 1st quit day. I just wanted to release some anxiety about this on here. Thank you all for being here. Tomorrow morning I will take my daily pledge to not smoke for the day.. N.O.P. E.   Love that. 

7 Replies
TW517

YAY! 

Like you said, it is very normal to be anxious.  But also exciting as well!  Check back as often as you need to tomorrow.

YoungAtHeart

Most of us were anxious - it's natural when you are facing the unknown.  You should be ready if you have done the reading, gotten your tools together and have decided that, after today, you will not smoke another cigarette NO MATTER WHAT!

Ready.................................................

Set...........................................................................................................

elvan

We will be here tomorrow...someone will take your hand when you pledge and you will enter a very exciting time in your life.  Honestly, you are going to find out things about yourself that make you feel stronger, to be anxious before a quit is perfectly normal.  Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Ellen

Strudel

You can do this! I still remember that fear....moving past that was actually the hardest part for me! But - you can move past it! I did and I smoked for 40 years....I know you can too! 

indingrl

Cool!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Way to go.  Fear prevents many from even trying.  That shows you how strong you really are.

elvan

How are you?  Sending positive thoughts.

Ellen

0 Kudos