cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Roll Call - Ex 7!

Who all is planning on attending?  Would love to know....Made my reservations today -- going to book my flight early next week.  

Words cannot describe this EXperience!  The more, the merrier--So if you are going, or even just thinking about going - leave a comment!  

Tags (1)
60 Replies
karenjones

you all better send pictures!!!!

elvan

Nancy YoungAtHeart‌ and I are planning to be there...staying across from the main hotel (where the outdoor pool is).  I DO believe that djmurray‌ is also coming, just heard from her last night.  Mandolinrain‌ is planning to be there and I am SO EXCITED to be able to meet her IN PERSON, she is coming with her husband, Pete.  I know there are many more but those were the ones I know off the top of my head.  Looking forward to seeing YOU again!

Ellen

RachelMB

I am going to try and make it!

Rachel

elvan

Oh PLEASE do RachelMB‌, would LOVE to meet you!

Sootie

I'm planning on going.....cannot wait to see some of you again and see some of you for the first time!!!!

Giulia

I'm planning on being there!

Strudel

Thanks Jennifer! I will be there! Everyone be sure to follow this group - EX Weekend 2019 - Virginia Beach 

Also - If you write a blog as we plan and promote the trip, you can tag it to go into the EX Weekend 2019 - Virginia Beach group. Or - Hopefully Mark will move it to the group. Thanks to him for setting it up. 

Mandolinrain

Yep Hubby and are coming! Room is reserved . Pete wanted Oceanview room so thats here we will be. So very excited to meet ALL of you fine people and mentors

shashort

I am planning to go. Yay get to meet Missy.  Getting excited!!