cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tinalbowser

The Easy Way

I just finished the easy way to stop smoking. I really believe in his method. I’m already feeling really confident but I am not so naïve that I think this will be easy I know it will come with some with drawls ,anxiety and sadness. But there is no reason to smoke there is not one good reason to continue to smoke. I’m already a Happy non-smoker in my mind .. Peace and God bless 

13 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Allen Carr also provided me with the information I needed to make this my first and only attempt at quitting smoking - after more than 40 years of it.  That, coupled with my anger at Big Tobacco for putting cough suppressants to disguise what they were doing to me, and this community is what it took.

Glad you availed yourself of this good information!

Nancy

Tinalbowser

I’m angry with big tobacco too. They are horrible  lying murderers. The things they put in those cigarettes it’s disgusting I’m so so happy that I have decided to quit and then I found this website and you wonderful people (PS what does NMW stand for ?)LOL I took the daily pledge and saw it on there. 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

NMatter What!

Tinalbowser

NMW.  Thank you. No Matter What!!!!

jenking

Do you have any links to read more about the Big Tobacco? I'm sure I can find some, but was wondering if you have any particular ones to read.

0 Kudos
Lauralives

Awesome Tina.  There are so many wonderful people to support you here.  A good attitude is super important!!

AnnetteMM

It's all about mindset, and you are off to a great start!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi Tina hang in there and keep it positive.  You can do this...& you are right it is not easy, but it is doable. 

0 Kudos