cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Safe travels home for our Chris....

I'm so happy that you got to travel to California to be with your daughter Sheri your son in law,  grandson and Luna I hope I got the dog's name right Chris! If you're anything like me you'll need a vacation from your vacation even though you had a wonderful time bring all of the awesome memories home with you along with your awesome quit journey, keep on stacking up your stupendous DOF because you can but if you start having a rough time please come here so we can help you through it, I want to travel across Canada so we can meet in person that's on my bucket list to travel across Canada one more time and since I've quit smoking hopefully I'll enjoy a few years to do just that and maybe you'll be able to travel East and come visit me, there's nothing but pluses when it comes to quitting smoking. XO Christine13 huge loving hug coming your way Chris XO. 

Tags (1)
4 Replies
elvan

I woke up thinking about Christine13‌ and hoping that her return home would be a smooth one.  She has had a wonderful time, I am so happy for her.  I think it's wonderful that you pointed out the infinite possibilities open to her now...she can be a travelin' woman.  I am so happy for her, I really hope that you two meet in person, what a delight that would be.

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Christine13

Thank you Marilyn and Ellen!  I am home safe and sound to winter in Winnipeg, and I love it!!

I had the most marvelous vacation ever!!  Now I know what going on vacation means.  The kids spoilt me rotten.

It was a beautiful time.  But...........be it ever so humble there is no place like home!!

xo

Gotta keep building on my quit here as the days go by.

elvan

SO GLAD your trip was so lovely and that the travel home was not too hard on you, I always like getting home...to my bed, my cats, my STUFF.

Love and hugs Christine13‌.

Ellen

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Love, huge hug and prayers for you sweet Chris   I'm so happy that you got away on vacation but I do agree with you that there's no place like home I hope you will put your feet up today and rest up from your vacation, I know I usually need a vacation from my vacation .XO Christine13