cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read a member curated list of EX Community content over 10+ years

Giulia

The Lengths it Takes.....

This is part of a blog by Indingrl: You Gotta Want to Quit Using Nicotine   November 29, 2015 y ♥indingrl♥01♥06♥2011  

"...You want to quit using nicotine for YOURSELF - you GOTTA put as much into YOUR NOT USING NICOTINE as you did into USING NICOTINE♥

You went to any LENGTHS TO USE NICOTINE♥

IF YOU PUT HALF AS MUCH INTO YOUR NOT USING NICOTINE AS YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE USING NICOTINE AND DO IT FOR YOU AND HELP OTHERS TO DO THE SAME A DAY AT A TIME♥YOU WILL REMAIN NICOTINE FREE♥"

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TerrieQuit

When I  think of the lengths I went to, to smoke, always making sure I had enough smokes, had the smokes with me and some extra smokes or money in case I ran out, a store nearby to buy the smokes, a lighter and an extra lighter in case that one ran out. Wow that's a lot to worry about (a whole lot of stress that I don't need) I am glad I quit and got rid of all that stress! No wonder I had to take anxiety medication twice every day and now only take it as needed. Probably 1/5 less! Holy Cow!

Terrie  182  DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

What's amazing to me is that we never thought about the lengths to which we went in order to maintain our addiction.  That's why being on this site and reading is so valuable.  We gain an entirely new perspective.  And it's that new perspective that aids in the purging process.

0 Kudos