cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  The weekend is here!!!!!!!  What are your plans?  Monday is New Year’s Eve!!!!!  Are you ready for a new year?

Another smoke free year!!!!!  It sounds great!!!!!!  For so long I was deceived!!!!!  I thought smoking was some sort of pleasure!!!!  It was more like some horror!!!!!  Now we are free!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am working today so that pretty much will fill up my day and likely leave me exhausted at the end.  Our youngest daughter has been here over the Holidays and she is leaving this morning.  It has been really wonderful to have her here and I have enjoyed her company, even if it might have been more than a little challenging to keep up with her.  TOMORROW will be a day of rest, whether I want it to be or not.

Am I ready for a new year?  I am certainly ready to say goodbye to THIS one.  

Namaste, 

Ellen

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike.  Today the weather is in the lower 60's so I am going to get outside.  I am baking cookies early this morning and make a plate to take to visit a friend.  I will be hitting all of the thrift stores on the peninsula today.  Have a great Saturday.