cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

charity3

hi all

I have had a terrible week, and gave in to my cravings. I am going to try and quit again this next coming week. Please wish me luck. I know I can do it. I need to. I am really disappointed in myself. And feeling that isn't great. I haven't set another quit date yet. but I will let you all know. I am going to talk to a doctor tomorrow about chantix. Hopefully I can get some. Thanks for all of the support
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Susan59

Hey Charity,

Don't beat yourself up about the slip. You just need to make sure that when you really quit next time you have a rock solid plan. Follow the EX program and make sure that you are ready, This is your quit. Although the Chantix will help you need to have all the other parts of your plan in place. You need to understand what your triggers are and plan on what to do when they happen.

You can so this!

Susan - Free and Healing for One Month, Twenty Three Days, 22 Hours and 20 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 3 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 989 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $284.91.
0 Kudos