cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Frustrations Of The Season?/Smoking Is Not Required

The Post Office & Tracking numbers?

Why is it that the post office can tell you exactly where 50% of your packages shipped are and the other 50% of the packages tracking number say "your package is moving through the system?" And, those other packages are DAYS LATER THAN THE OTHERS?    

These little frustrations take many back to smoking during the holiday season

I ordered something shipped to myself on the 7th. The shipping label was created in Chicago but the item was located ONLY 94 miles from me.

Package.jpg

These are the times that try men's souls?

SMOKING IS NOT REQUIRED

5 Replies
Bree19

I feel your pain.  In fact, I suppose we ALL feel your pain

Hugs

I'n not in pain. I was just pointing out an example of how frustrations can be seasonal and put pressure on new quitters that might make them go back to smoking. 

anaussiemom

Breathe!   I could one up this with a cute story about delivery.   It was in the summer.  But, I shan't.   I will just say smile . This to shall pass right?  Hugs.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Yup.  I learned this long ago.   It has to go through the major hubs then move on to the minor hubs, etc.  Makes absolutely no sense.  But then neither does the government which runs it.  

0 Kudos
shashort

Sad to say I used to work for the post office.  If you seen their sorting styles then one would wonder how the heck anyone gets their mail. lol

0 Kudos