cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mrskmac

My Quit Date won't take

Jump to solution

I'm a newbie and I would love to see my quit stats but it won't take my quit date as it was before I found this site.

Any advice on how I can get my quit date in my profile?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jennifer-Quit

You can change it by going to "My Quit Plan" in upper right corner.  There is a green box that says "My Quit Date" - click on the pencil and adjust your date.  Then click on "Ex Community" at the top of that page - log out of the "Ex Community" and back in to sync the date.  

I believe that is correct Mark‌?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

You can change it by going to "My Quit Plan" in upper right corner.  There is a green box that says "My Quit Date" - click on the pencil and adjust your date.  Then click on "Ex Community" at the top of that page - log out of the "Ex Community" and back in to sync the date.  

I believe that is correct Mark‌?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is correct Jennifer-Quit‌!

Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 wrote:

I believe that is correct Mark?

Re: How do I get my quit date to show on the community?‌ has the steps. The key thing is that you logout of the Community after setting the quit date. If you log out of My Quit Plan and not the community it will not resync the community and display your quit stats.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
mrskmac

Thank you to you both (not sure how to tag you both) I love seeing how many cigs I've avoided. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Glad that you got it to work!  Congratulations on quitting!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

mrskmac

The Basics: How To Use The @mention‌ to mention people on the site.  Just start with @username and you should see a pop-up that will filter as you type. Jennifer-Quit‌ had the right answer so I marked it correct.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

You're quit date is showing up loud and clear as Nov. 14th!  One month today. KUDOS!

Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.  Congrats on one month smoke free.

Barb

mrskmac

Thank you all. I appreciate the props

0 Kudos