AnsweredAssumed Answered

Breathing and anger

Question asked by Gwenivere on Dec 8, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2018 by Youngatheart.7.4.12

I’ve been to the ER twice this week for shortness of breath.  Once I thought I was going to faint.  The docs there said they have seen this before.  That helps, but is this a reaction others have experienced here?  I’m usung patches and lozenges, but nothing IN my lungs.  It’s been 6 days.  I have bronchiectasis, another form of COPD, but it never did this.

I have the usual mind fog and other symptoms, but one I didn’t expect was severe anger.  I have horrid leg and back pain and I get so fed up I want to scream.  People slightly do anything annoying or I have to walk I just want to cry from frustration.   The pain would do that on its own, but in combo with quitting I’m a mess.  

I know there are no magic time frames, but is there some light in the future that this will start to turn around?  I have no desire to go back to smoking.  I just hate feeling like a b*tch all the time.  Even my dogs piss me off.  They’re happy to see me come home and I want them to leave me alone.  I love my dogs.  I guess my question also is when do I get some of me back because this person I do not know existed.

Outcomes