Mandolinrain

I am SO going to make this my new adventure

Discussion created by Mandolinrain on Dec 7, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2018 by Giulia

To me there is something romantic about the Cello. I have always wished to know how to play one and made the decision it will be my new adventure for 2019.

I love ...no... I adore music.

I started with flute and piccolo and then tenor sax. Piano, self taught ..not that great but enough to get by.

Guitar at age 17..then came Mandolin .... ( only because I came across my  grandfathers Mandolin)  Tenor Banjo, because its a no brainer,...fingering the same as my Mando....( Did I mention I am a big folk music/bluegrass fan)? I bought a fiddle a few years ago due to fingering much like Mandolin...but never got stuck to it . I also have a dulcimer I mess with sometimes.

Dunno why. But CELLO...oh I have always admired it...its sound. SO once I am done with the currant health issue, I am off to buy a  used Cello and will begin practicing. There something so romantic about it...soul searching resinating  from it, It Echoes and I LOVE it.

Flute and Mandolin will always be my first love.

How about you ?

Do you play an instrument? What one and if you don't...what one would you wish you played ? Its' never to late to learn.

Outcomes