cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Junk in the Trunk

Instead of smoking, I have been preparing and prepping for my family’s Christmas game.   I bought the materials and prizes today.  They are going to kill me but this is too hilarious! I can’t take credit for the idea of course. I have been testing this game out BY MYSELF to see which would be easier/harder for the kids/elderly; ping pong balls or little bells. Thank goodness nobody can see me doing this in my living room by myself. I am cracking myself up.

Here is one of the many links on YouTube.

Junk in the trunk - YouTube 

Junk In The Trunk Battle 2010 - YouTube 

26 Replies
RachelMB

This is too funny! You guys will have so much fun! 

Rachel 

YoungAtHeart

Terrific.gif

Barbscloud

This looks like fun.

Mandolinrain

HAHAHA   Thats hysterical!  You better video your game and share it

MarilynH

Tons of fun for sure, I'm with Missy I hope you'll video and share it with us.

desiree465

Doing something for your family is a great distraction from smoking. Too many times we miss family stuff so that we can go outside to smoke. Glad to see you've not only quit but are finding ways to be even closer with your family. 

MarilynH‌ and Mandolinrain‌...Ohhhhh ladies... there is a lot of junk in this trunk.  I don't know if you want to see that!  Hahahaha.

Anybody else have any games they play?  Every holiday we play Left, Center, Right (LCR).  It can get pretty intense.  LOL

LCR Dice Game can be a Fun Party Game – All About Fun and Games 

indingrl

FUN AND EXERCISE! You go grl-non smoker life style and slim too! YAHOOO-GOOD JOB!

elvan

We used to play a game when I was a kid and the family gatherings were pretty big.  Everyone bought a gift and put it under the tree...there were some really NICE gifts and some really hilarious gag gifts, you could trade when you got your gift...the best gift basically went to the LAST person.  I guess we passed out numbers, I really don't remember except that there was a LOT of laughter.