cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!!!!!!  Here comes a new week!!!!!  Make it a great one!!!!!!  Today I am checking my IPhone for updates at the Internet cafe.  Then going to Rite Aid for stamps.  

Ho Ho Ho !!!!!!!  Have a smoke free Christmas!!!!!!!  And what a gift a smoke free Christmas is!!!!!!!!  I no longer have to stop celebrating Christmas to squeeze in a cigarette!!!!!!  No more smelling like a smoke bomb!!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  Hope it is a wonderful one...sun is shining here but wind is blowing and colder air is coming.  It's SUPPOSED to be cold, it's December. 

Namaste,

Ellen

MarilynH

Thank you Mike life really does get easier and easier with time under our belts and it definitely gets better and better without the crutch of cigarettes, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON and a double YAY actually make that a Triple YAY for a Smokefree Christmas......

Deena-A-Yenni

Ho Ho Ho!!!  Merry Christmas!!  I've already gotten my XMas present and that is to have smoke-free living!!  Thanks for always shinning the light Mike.  Namaste.

SINAO