cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!  Today is the first Sunday of Advent!!!!!  At church we will light the Advent wreath!!!!  Christmas is coming!!!!!!  

Take it one day at a time especially during the holiday season!!!!!!  It is to be a joyful time!!!!!  The holidays are to be a holy celebration!!!!!!!  Don’t ruin them with nicotine!!!!!!  Enjoy them smoke free!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Indeed.  Christmas is on it's way!!  Marking the ending of the year and the beginning of a new. 

I went to the Library yesterday and printed off the pdf of Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking.  This I am thrilled about because I will make a copy for both my Brother and his wife for XMas.  Hopefully they can have a read together.  I will also have mine to reference to as well. I remember my 1st read on the computer years ago.  I couldn't put it down.

I am making cookies with my non-smoking girlfriend this year for the Holidays.  This should be fun and tasty too! All these things being done without smoking on life's terms and isn't that grand.  Namaste.

SINAO

Mandolinrain

That book was so good!

Giulia

Happy Sunday Mike.  Christmas won't be ruined by nicotine in this house this year!

Mandolinrain

I am adopting you as a sister  Christmas will NOT be  ruined by nicotine int thins house either this year or ANY year to come

Giulia

I'll sign those adoption papers any time!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Blessings to you Make , xoxo

elvan

Good night, Mike.