anaussiemom

Any plans to travel for Christmas...

Me, just shopping here and there. 

47233948_10218374076085759_3378282470280527872_n.jpg

This movie was about Christmas right?

😕   LOL

21 Replies
desiree465

Yes definitely a christmas movie. We are going to Vegas baby, we didn't feel like dealing with christmas this year so we're outta here lol. 

anaussiemom

$ AWESOME $
Have a blast! 

Summer-Rain

I'm going to Vegas as well from 12/25-28. Staying at the Venetian.

The journey continues!

desiree465

Woo-hoo, I haven't been there since my early 20's I'm pretty excited. Plus no that I don't have to worry about smoking while traveling it's a bonus. I used to dread having to go all day with no smokes and it made my travel anxiety worse. 

I may travel 8 miles to my twin brothers house.  .

Mandolinrain

I will be home recouping from surgery. This will be the first year on 35 years I won't be entertaining or cooking the big meal for family on Christmas Day...although...next Saturday, we are having our family Christmas here...so I guess I'm still cooking. HAHAHA

Hope yours is fun-safe and blessed

YoungAtHeart

This year is going to be pretty barren at my house, too.  I can't yet drive, so not a lot of shopping going on.  My favorite part of Christmas was always my stocking, and I have passed this tradition down to my girls.  I usually gather things for them all year when I am out and about, and haven't been able to do that most of the year.  I don't think my arm will be up for doing my usual brunch, either.

I am trying to be OK with it  ---- it's a work in progress.

Sorry yours will be different,too.  Glad you are able to celebrate a little ahead of time!

Nancy

You're a prime member. Go for it

0 Kudos