cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  I hope everyone is having a good week!!!!!  AA was a nice meeting.  At prayer meeting we finished our fasting books.  It was an interesting study.

Happy holidays!!!!!  And a happy quit!!!!!!  We have defeated the nicotine monster!!!!!!!  He is dead and gone!!!!!!  Thank you “Becoming An Ex”!!!!!!!  I sorta was hardcore, unintentionally!!!!!!!  Now we are free!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!!   Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Holidays Mike!!  Onward and Upward we go to Freedom!!  It's nice that you're so active.  I'm home most of the time and that's just fine with me.  I play house with my Mom and Dad.  It's a nice set-up.  We do well together especially now that I'm a non-smoker!!  Namaste.

SINAO

elvan

Happy Holidays to you too...I would really like to get outside lights up but it's SOOOOOOOO cold out there.   It is going to be 70 on Sunday...a one day reprieve.  It's sunny right now but the wind is blowing and the air temperature is 30, I don't know what the wind chill is.  I am getting wimpier and wimpier about the weather.

Have a beautiful day....November is almost over.

Namaste,

Ellen

Giulia

Now we're hardcore non-smokers.  How 'bout THAT!