cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

anyone else blogs NO VIEWS?

Jump to solution

Anyone have this issue-NO VIEWS? MY blogs have NO VIEWS-am i being blocked? I comment on blogs-all others comment back and NO response when i comment-are MY comments blockf? VERY WEIRD JUST STARTED NOV. 21-Thank you.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

indingrl‌ Tom?

No update yet. Just wanted to let you know it's still being looked into. Your content is being seen. It's just that that counter isn't working consistently.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

23 Replies

If you look on your content page all of your blogs have the number of views showing.  

0 Kudos

Correct... They no longer do that - so i asked question - thanks for helping.

0 Kudos
elvan

I pretty much always comment on your blogs, I certainly read them.

XOXO,

Ellen

I know please dont take offense- now it is zero - hence the question- thanks for helping.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I took a look and don't see any blog from your content that doesn't have views. Can you let me know where you are looking?

We're not blocking you.  If you do see something odd, please post it in Community Help‌ so it comes to my attention. Things posted in Conversations‌ may not get my attention if they relate to something odd happening with the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I asked the question - zero- my blogs have comments yes- at the end of where its says VIEWS- it has been zeroes- would it not say viewed if i have comments??? Well it isnt doing that now... Hence the QUESTION- thanks for helping- ok on your directions where to direct help questions NEXT time.

0 Kudos
TW517

Mark This has happened to me several times (over months, not just recently).  I could have 10 or more people comment, Like, and mark Helpful on a Blog or Conversation, and yet the lower left part of my screen shows Visibility at 0 and when I click on the Global Reach icon I get an error message on the bottom of my screen telling me to reload.  No amount of reloading fixes it.  It is usually 1-3 days before the Visibility and Global Reach work for that particular post.

I see what you mean. Must be a bug that it’s not registering in that widget.  I’ll get it looked at. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thank you Tom-THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos