cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Bree19

Wishing ---

--- ALL my cyber friends in America a happy and blessed, calm and peaceful Thanksgiving celebration.   I hope you can spend the day exactly the way you want to, eating what you like best in the company of the people with whom you want to share. 

Hope the turkey is juicy and tender!

Don't allow anyone to push your smoking buttons!

Stay strong and happy.

Love, hugs and blessings

Bree

xoxoxox

9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I have just gotten an invite to a neighbors to celebrate dinner with them.  I will be with my adopted grandchildren (my daughters are not providing me any so I have adopted these!) and their recently single grandpa whose company I enjoy, as well.  Looking forward to it now!

Thank you for your good wishes.  Is it Spring where you are?  If so, do you have a spare bedroom???  jk!!!

Bree19

It's supposed to be Spring but full Summer has descended.  We are boiling.

I envy the cold and the snow you guys have in some places now.

It's great to hear you are spending the day with your adopted grandchildren ... and a nice man?

What could be better?!

Bree

Bree19

YoungAtHeart

And the spare room is ready for you!

Hope you have a wonderful day as well!! The only thing I'm smoking on thanksgiving is a turkey. Never tried this new method of smoking one before so I hope it works. If not, we have a backup. And yes it's quite like spring here today. In fact, I've been using the warm weather to decorate for Christmas. I about froze to death last year putting them up so I decided to get a jump on it this year. 

Have a wonderful day!

Chuck

elvan

Thank you for the lovely warm wishes, Bree.

YoungAtHeart‌ I am THRILLED to hear this...have a wonderful day.  chuck-2-20-2011 will be interested to hear how the turkey comes out.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Back at you Bree, have a wonderful blessed Turkey DAY

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Bree, thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes.  Have a wonderful day.

I hope to do some decorating outside this Sunday.  It's been cold and wet here--supposedly a decent day is forecast.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for those wishes, Bree.  Hope you have a beautiful day.  It was gorgeous here in middle Tennessee today.  Took a nice walk with the husband.

0 Kudos