cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!  I picked up my turkey breast yesterday at market.  The yoga and mindfulness are going well.  I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving.  

As we journey through the holidays, I hope everybody stays safe.  We have so much to be thankful for!!!!!  Don’t let the stress cause a slip!!!!!!!  Stick with “today “. Have a clean celebration!!!!!!!  Namaste    

N. O. P. E.

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike and Happy Holidays.  Let the Festivities begin!!  We have lots to Celebrate and lots to be thankful for beginning with our quits and stretching outwards.  We have yet to practice our yoga but have watched the girls on the tape practice.  They flow so fluidly and their strength is amazing.  Can not wait to get into the groove for the practice and to get centered.  Right now we're making time for light cardio and weights so I'm proud I'm getting that in for sure on a daily basis.  Enjoy!  Namaste.

SINAO

elvan

Missed the morning, once again.  Got called in to work this morning and I was only there for a couple of hours but it knocked me for a loop.  Came home and got stuffing made for tomorrow's "feast."  

Namaste,

Ellen

Giulia

Happy Thanksgiving to you Mike!

0 Kudos