cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!  It’s still the beginning of Thanksgiving week!!!!!!!  Today I go to market to pick up a turkey breast!!!!!!  I ordered it last week.

The holidays are so much richer not smoking!!!!!!  You aren’t always stopping to go light up a cigarette!!!!!  You can enjoy the celebration much more!!!!!!  Love the smoke free holidays!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Tuesday Mike.  Let the Celebrations begin!!  I'm vacuuming and doing dishes and celebrating the fact that I don't have to take a break in between to have a smoke.  What a great Holiday for me!!  AND for all of you out there!!  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
elvan

WOW, I watched so many people leaving our local grocery store yesterday with frozen turkeys...I hope they know how to safely thaw them.  Some were HUGE!  I had to wait in line for ten minutes just to drop off a prescription at the pharmacy and they just notified me that it is ready...not sure I have the energy to go do this again but guess I have to.  

The sun is shining, I have the stuffing started, that's my contribution to the Holiday dinner...it is being held at my son and daughter in law's cafe and they ARE serving turkey despite the fact that they are a vegetarian cafe, this is a private gathering.

I hope you have a beautiful day, Mike.

Namaste,

Ellen

shashort

HI Mike.  Isn't it great we don't have to miss out on anything to go out and smoke.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Strudel

Happy Thanksgivng Mike! 

0 Kudos