cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine
Love yourself.  Then you will honor you quit.  

You don’t have to love your quit to honor it.  But it makes it easier if you do.  Most of us didn’t love our quits in the beginning.  We didn’t want to quit at all.  But we did.  And we grew to love them.  So much so that we won't ever let them go now.
You can too.  One day at a time.  With a daily pledge to not smoke.  
I promise not to smoke this day - no how, no sway, no way.  
Here’s my hand on it...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
TerrieQuit

I got your hand Giulia!

I Love Myself and my Quit!

Who will grab my hand? I am 210 Days free!

I can't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I will take your hand Terrie..... never thought I would love the month of February but now I do it is my anniversary month and I love my quit !

358 DOF !!!

I extend my hand to the next Ex'er in line !

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thanks for the new month Giulia!     Bonnie, you are getting mighty close to that 6% Club!!!       I'll take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what .      I really do love myself (most days) and this is a way I show love to myself!

Who is going to take my hand?

Sharon 910 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Happy February!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.     I.pledge not to smoke this day no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line marching to their own 6% club membership day. Happy trails, all!

Victoria  159 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Yay Bonnie B. Only a week away! I am very EXcited for you!

Yes, Giulia Thanks for the February pledge, which you said is your last and you will be handing the baton to me! Thank you for gifting me with this pleasure! I hope you will all keep coming to pledge and maybe we can even get some newbies and others to pledge as well!

Thanks for your hand Victoria I won't be smoking NO Matter What! Who will grab my hand? 

I Can't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good  Morning All

Thanks Terrie for your Hand and the big Happy Face. I got your hand and I pledge to not smoke for today, no way and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 930 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Peeps!    Mag, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes along.         I'll extend my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 911 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Sharon, thanks for your hand.

I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what - still doing my taxes, still not smoking.

I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  160 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!      Don't say that word.....TAXES!      I'm still working on mine and will need to pay in again......UGH!

But I won't smoke over it!!!

Thanks for your hand Victoria.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

C'mon.......grab on and be a Winner!!!

Sharon 912 DOF

0 Kudos