cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  And a good weekend!!!!!  Yesterday I went to the AA meeting.  I read the steps, read from the big book, and shared.  There weren’t many people there because of the snow.

Isn’t it something that we are rid of the nicotine addiction?  I never knew how much my life was wrapped up in cigarettes until I quit!!!!!!!  I was a pawn of nicotine!!!!!   I am so great full to be free!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  We didn't get the snow yet.  BUT.  I am proud to say that Mom and I are dedicated to exercising at home at least twice daily to our tapes.  Mainly cardio with light weights and floor work.  We have yoga tapes too.  Can not wait until we put those in!!   The best part is not smoking inbetween efforts.  Namaste.

SINAO

MarilynH

Happy Saturday Mike it really is amazing when we stop and think about how much time we wasted on the smokes because every blessed thing we did was wrapped around them whether it was talking on the phone or lighting one up before even turning the ignition on to go for a drive but thankfully not anymore because we don't do that anymore ....

elvan

Good morning, Mike, I am getting ready for work this morning...it's quite cold at the moment but supposed to be in the 50's later, it is really sunny.

Hope you have a lovely day...I heard you got snow in PA.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos