cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

MONTH 4

Hello my friends. I've been busy with my business and haven't had time to check in but I figured today was a good day to do that since I'm celebrating Month 4 as a non smoker.

How are all of you?  Have I missed anything?  Hope no one was worried that I fell off the wagon; that will Never happen. NOPE

Tags (1)
9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

No worries, Ralph, but good to see you nonetheless!

CONGRATS on four months! You have successfully traversed No Mans Land!

You will still need to get through two years worth of changes in seasons, holidays and family dramas - but as long as you expect those memories, they will have no power over you.

Nancy

Barbscloud

Congrats on four months Ralph.  That's great!

Barb

Mandolinrain

Good for you Ralph! I was missing you, so thanks for stopping by and letting us know your okay! Great quit ya got going

Ralph1955

Holiday time at work keeps me busy but every time I get one of those urges I remember all of you, your continued support and all the help you've given me to get this far. Grateful for you all.IMG_0343 - Copy.jpg

elvan

Congratulations on four beautiful months, Ralph.  GOOD FOR YOU.  You are close to exiting NML, that's excellent.

Ellen

Congrats on 4 months! That’s awesome!

Lauralives

Terrific Ralph!  Happy 4 month Anniversary!!  Hugs, Laura

Giulia

Nice to see you and your 4 month quit, Ralph.  Of course you've missed something - US!!!  Grateful that you've kept your quit.  Never let it go!

beazel

Way to go Ralph!