Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good Morning Everyone

Hi all,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!  How's it going?  It's the middle of the

week already!!!!!  Today the Senior Center is having a

Thanksgiving meal.  It's right downstairs, so I'm going.

Onward the journey travels!!!!!!  It may be difficult at

times but it is worth it!!!!!  We have come so far, yet there

is so far to go.  It's much easier now that I've gotten rid

of the cigarettes!!!!  They were excess weight I didn't

need!!!!  Thank you EX!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!   Namaste

N. O. P. E.

3 Replies
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike.  Enjoy that Thanksgiving dinner...how nice, particularly since it is right downstairs for you.  Have a wonderful day.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

It's going well Mike thank you for asking.  I went to the VA in Cleveland today.  Boy oh boy can you tell who smokes and who doesn't there for sure.  In one breath I'm so thankful that I don't have to do that anymore but in the other I'm saddened that there's so many that will never feel the Freedom we feel every day thanks to EX.  I guess as in all things it's survival of the fittest.  Namaste.

SINAO

autumnpepper

Good morning ( it's Thursday now) Mikecity! I hope you enjoyed that Thanksgiving meal yesterday.  I'm so glad you're here and smoke free.  

I'm 28days free!  So I haven't yet made it through the holidays without smoking. It's going to really be a challenge for me. How about you?  Are you feeling good about your quit with the holidays coming? I was so tempted by stress earlier today!  Now here I am, not smoking, and still committed to my quit.  I thank God for this group.  

NOPE

0 Kudos