cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

ShaunMalik

How can I find the videos about hypnosis that I stumbled upon on here?

I was somehow brought to a place where they showed u tube videos on hypnosis. Can anyone get me back there? Much Gratitude, 

Ms. Shaun Malik 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

if you see a magnifying glass near the upper right corner of the page, type hypnosis there and enter.

Or, go to youtube.com and search quit smoking by hypnosis.

Or go back in your browser history?

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes this is helpful though there is also a Tab inside the Search (Magnifying glass) in upper right that is History. You can click the link near the bottom for All recently viewed content.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Depending upon what browser you're using, find the place where you can locate your "history."   If you're using Chrome then click on the three vertical dots on the upper right, then on "history".  If you're using Firefox, it's a different method, still, look for "history."   

The other choice would be to go to www.youtube.com  and in the search box put in "hypnosis."  Then look for the particular one that you found originally.

Hope this helps.

Barbscloud

There are meditation and hypnosis videos on YouTube.  Some are to relax and some specifically for smoking.  I usually listen to Michael Sealey or Jason Stephenson