cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gayle2

i am addicted to nicotine and marijuana

i used to smoke cigs after i would smoke pot, then i would smoke if i was at home to get away from negative situations that always occur. my family fight and have a difficult relationship after my sister got clean and sober and quit smoking. She has dont a total 180 and i am just letting life pass me by. I dont know what else to do when i think and remember things that were happy times and lonliness kicks in cuz i have untreated depression.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
amy45

Honey, why is your depression untreated? You need to go for help. There is no shame in seeking help. Please keep in touch and keep us informed of how you are doing. You must get help for your depression first! I'm no dr, but I've lived long enough and been through enough stuff in my life to know that much. Please get some help.
0 Kudos
dawn-withrow

I agree with Amy here, you really need to get someone to help you. It would be a shame for you to lose out on things or try to hurt yourself because you feel you have no help. Quitting isn't easy, no one who has tried or succeeded will tell you it is, that's why so many people are here to help and support so we can accomplish this.
0 Kudos