Gwenivere

Mind fog

Discussion created by Gwenivere on Nov 5, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 10, 2018 by elvan

I am sooooooo tired of feeling sweaty.  Actually it’s a hot flush that makes me want to change clothes as they come and go and a shower always sounds good even tho I’m not actually sweating.  I’m grateful it’s just a feeling as someone I know actually soaked thru clothes and bedding.  Im tired of the new surprises of sensations every day.  I’m fed up that my mind is in a fog.  I was looking for my lounging pants everywhere and they were on the floor where I put them without memory to change into.  I’m constantly checking if I did something because I forget so many things.  As luck would have it I was re-enrolling in health insurance and wow!  The poor rep had to repeat so many things.  I have notes I hope I can decipher.  Sometimes I wonder if I should be driving.   I pop a nic lozenge and things clear up a bit.  I’m still seeking motivation on this quiting thing.  I like not worrying about having A pack and lighter, but that’s about it. I was just reading another thread about people well into a year if this and still feeling awful.  Maybe I should have skipped that one.

Outcomes