cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kelly16

Day 13 :)

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd touch base to let you know I've made it to day 13. I don't think I am done romanticize smoking, as certain events pop up I can see how it would be easy to fall back into the euphoric thoughts. However, I recognize them for what they are, and I think that's half the battle in overcoming them. 

I have zero physical cravings....how crazy is that?! I'm sure people that have their first weeks of their quit behind them can probably remember how nuts it feels to have your body not constantly asking to feed it something so horrible. It's pretty amazing and I don't take it for granted. 

My mental craving journey will be an up and down battle but I'm willing to put in the effort to continue this quit. A cigarette simply isn't worth what I've already accomplished.

I am on day 23 of the 28 day Chantix starter kit and have one more 30 day prescription left. Hoping for continued success! 

Thanks for listening. 

4 Replies
desiree465

That's great to hear Kelly, glad the chantix is working for you. Keep up the good work and keep sharing with us. 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on those 13 days.   Check in as needed!   I really does make a difference.

Barb

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Fantastic! Good to hear from you.

0 Kudos
elvan

Stay close to the site, the up and down thing is really part of the journey and we have all been there.  It's not easy but it IS doable and you are DOING it!  

Ellen

0 Kudos