cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Celebrate Each Milestone

For my 110 days quit I went camping with a buddy over the weekend.  I think it's important to do some type of celebration when we reach new milestones. Today is day 113 and being away in the open air with fresh air in my lungs was great.  On Friday night we had a crazy cold front come through the campground. The wind was wild, like the scene from the Wizard of Oz and the temp went from the high 70's down to 55* within minutes. It was Nuts!!! But, I had fun, relaxed and felt Awesome.

Tags (1)
11 Replies
SaraCorinne

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on 113 days!  Secondly, thanks for the idea of treating myself!  I mean, we should do something with all that money we're saving, right?!  I'll be thinking hard on what way to treat myself!  You are kicking ash!

200.gif

Ralph1955

A manicure/pedicure maybe?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I couldn't agree more and that's why I do the Celebrating Milestones‌ daily.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

Congrats on your 113 days.  Right now I'm saving my cigarette money for Christmas.

elvan

Congratulations on your 113 days and you are absolutely right that we need to celebrate our freedom!  It's a HUGE deal.  Your trip sounds amazing!

Ellen

Daniela2016

And this is how we replace old memories, with new ones in which we are EX!!!

Congratulations on 113 DOF, every day we add to our journey counts even more than the prior one!

Giulia

"Relaxed and Awesome!"  That's what we like to hear!  Milestones ARE important to celebrate and share.  Glad you did!

karenjones

What a brilliant way to celebrate, breathing in the fresh air. Isn't it nice to love yourself? To be a hero in your own life by saving your own life by quitting smoking.? What an absolutely positive thing to do, and just the beginning of your new life. Congratulations on this milestone.   k

Lauralives

Congrats Ralph!  Sounds awesome and maybe that wind came in to blow away your smoking past and move you into your healthy and bright future!!

Laura