cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

UPDATE 11/12/18 Prayer request

My friend desperately needs prayers this morning.  She is in the hospital having surgery to remove a large kidney stone too big to zap it to break it up.  She's had so many surgeries through her stomach and back she really can't lay on her stomach but they had to get the tube in her back and wrapped around the stone in order to remove it.  Today is the surgery to get the stone out. I know for a fact it will be very difficult for them and will take a while. Hopefully I can talk to her later this evening.  For now let's send her loving light to help her through.

Tags (1)
22 Replies
Mandolinrain

Wow, I am going to pray for her. I had a kidney stone that was to large to pass and was blocking 2 other stones, several years ago and had to also go to surgery. They went into the urethra and did a laser surgery and blasted the stone then placed a stent that I had to have for one week...that was bad enough. I didn't realize this open procedure was still being used. I am so sorry she has to go through this.

indingrl

prayer lifted.

MarilynH

I'm sending up good thoughts and prayers for your friend for strength and healing and peace of mind and a speedy recovery ......

SaraCorinne

Sending prayers for your friend!

Barbara145

Praying for your friend.

YoungAtHeart

Prayer sent.

I have had two open abdominal surgeries and they are the worst.  Hoping it goes smoothly.

Nancy

elvan

Sending prayers, I have had kidney stones but never anything that required surgery, I so hope that she gets through this with no complications and that she can avoid any MORE surgeries.  I am sure she is sick of them.  Thoughts and prayers coming her way...and yours.

Love,

Ellen

shashort

Sending prayers her way. 

Magstoyou

Sending prayers her was for a speedy recovery!! My daughter just had that done!!!

Mags