cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

If I could have

I would have... done it all by myself but I never did until I had support which has made a difference for me.   It could make a difference for you also.

Stay close, read, study blog, be mindful of what is going on in your life. 

Never give up, never give in.

NOPE no matter what.

You will find support here. 

Use it before you lose it...

and stay an Ex 

1380 DOF with the help of EX. 

11 Replies
Barbara145

Beautiful message, Jackie.  It is certainly true for most smokers.  We cannot do it by ourselves.  Hope life is going well for you.  Have a blessed day.

Bonnie

LOVE...I so agree...

Mandolinrain

Congrats Jackie ! We never have to be alone in this journey unless we choose too

A.N.N.

Love this Jackie! It truly does make the difference, knowing you are not alone.

elvan

I sure could not do it alone....I had a very long line of failed quits behind me.  The difference this time certainly was the support.

Happy Monday, Lady Jackie.

Ellen

Daniela2016

Thank you Jackie, beautiful message to all of us. 

My feeling about the support here are the same as yours.  I did it on my own before, but did not know how to keep it.  Because I was not here.

Newbies, believe it, be here and you can soon hit the same milestone we all did: first month, NML, become an elder (at one year anniversary).  I am looking to hit my 1,000 milestone.

Daniela 969 DOF

MarilynH

Thank you Jackie for this post, I feel the same way way about my quit and this awesome community ......

indingrl

CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB!

Giulia

"Use it before you lose it!"  Good one!
Support is what made THE difference in my quit.  It was the key to forever free for me.