Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14

Early Thanksgiving!

Discussion created by Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 on Nov 4, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 6, 2018 by Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

Well I had an early Thanksgiving lunch at my brother's house today.  He lives in the country in a beautiful area of the state.  I normally take the scenic route - less interstate and more country roads - when I go.  This time of the year it is very nice with the fall colors really starting to pop.  We had a nice visit and out of a group of 14 adults, I did not notice one smoker.  At least 4 Ex-smokers were in the group.    

The return trip was marred by an unfortunate minor accident.  A deer ran in front of my car, and there was no way to avoid hitting it.  It continued to run off into the woods.  My car has some damage but nothing too severe.  One headlight damaged and the front panel is popped out and slightly damaged.  I am really not sure if it will be enough to file a claim on my insurance.  It has been a very long time since I had a claim on my auto insurance, but I am sure that ever a little damage can really add up dollar wise.  And I absolutely will have to have a rental car while the repairs are being done.  It will certainly be an inconvenience anyway it goes.  

Smoking did not cross my mind through it all.  Smoking does nothing to help with anything that life throws your way!

Outcomes