cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  The weekend is here!!!!!!  I am doing the wash this morning!!!!!!!   AA was a good time yesterday.

Whatever your plans for the weekend, you will not have to be going out for a smoke!!!!!!!  We don’t do that anymore!!!!!!! That’s just something we did in the past!!!! Now we are free and changed!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O P. E. 

3 Replies
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am going to work today which is why I am up earlier than usual.  I hope you have a great Saturday.

Namaste,

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

I had to smile to myself Ellen when you got to write to Mike 1st today.  You've been bringing up the rear with your work schedule and all for many moons now. (Smile)  LOVE following you!!  (I'm not a stalker tho!!)

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Life is grand without a cigarette in hand that's for sure.  I've gotten most of my morning tasks accomplished already and thot I'd take a moment to chime in and see what my folks on EX are doing or NOT doing this morning!!  It's nice to be amongst a smart loyal determined and happy group of folks each and every day dealing with life as we know it.  So glad AA was a good time for you yesterday as it should be.  Namaste.

SINAO